Our software is web based. We offer to host it on our servers or to install it on-premises on your own Windows server.
On on-premises installations we recommend that the server is dedicated to running the IPW software and is not concurrently used for resource intensive services. We will install a set of mandatory services and utility applications on the server.
We have extensive experience in setting up our software in different environments and infrastructures. We will be happy to assist you with our experience, but we do not offer services in network infrastructure, security, backup and similar. These services should be delivered by your existing provider of such services.
Remote Access Requirements
The installation is done remotely. Remote access is also needed in the case of any technical service and support cases. We prefer Cisco Anyconnect, Citrix and Microsoft Remote Desktop. Other VPN clients can be used upon individual agreement. We can not accept remote access software that has reached end-of-life and is no longer supported by the developer.
When using our software on mobile devices we can only perform technical support, if remote access can be established to the device. We recommend Teamviewer for remote access to client devices.
The resource requirements for the server depends on the usage and load of the IPW solutions. The more data and the more simultaneous users, the larger the server needs to be. Our recommendations below are based on our experience with an ordinary, average installation.
- Virtual server with 4-8 cores
- 16-32 GB RAM
- > 100 GB free HD space for system installation + data
- Windows Server 2016 or later
- IIS 10 or later (installed by IPW)
- PHP 5.6 or later (installed by IPW)
- MySQL/MariaDB 10.x or later (installed by IPW)
- Access at administrator level with the authority to install software and services
- Access to the Windows installation source
- Internet access
- Microsoft Edge, Chrome eller Internet Explorer 11*
- Latest og previous version version of our supported operating systems. (Windows, IOS, Android)
* In general we support the latest and previous version of each supported browser until the software provider ends support or maintenance of the product. For Internet Explorer, which is no longer maintained, we only support version 11. We strongly discourage using discontinued browsers.